1.56 CGP COOLANT PUMP
“PHULSONS ” range of immiscible pumps has been designed especially for filtering systems in the machine tool industry. The low-pressure pumps are available in different flow variants and come with a choice of bottom suction or suction from the top of the volute.
The compact coolant pumps efficiently transport liquid containing chips, fibers and abrasive particles on to the filtering unit. Semi open impellers allow the passing of chips up to 10 mm, making the pumps ideal for removing liquid from any machining process- from boring and milling to grinding.
High – Quality materials
Carefully chosen materials ensure trouble free operation and long life the top of the pump is made of cast iron, while the impeller is available in composite Bronze/aluminum/engineering plastic etc are used in pumps with flow up to 1000 l/min. in the bigger pumps with higher flow the impellers are made of bronze to ensure perfect Resistance to e.g metal chips. As the pumped liquid will always contain oil there no risk of Corrosion.
Easy installation is another of the benefits of the pumps. The tank –mounting flange dimensions’ have been carefully designed to ensure that even replacement of compacting products can be carried out without any inconvenience no special tools are required to the Installation of the coolant pumps just as the entire range is easily serviced and cleaned.
Full – line supplier
In addition to the range for filtering systems, we offers a wide range of pumps for the cooling and cleaning of tools inside the machine. this allows our customers the benefit of convenient and time –saving one stop shopping.
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATION
• Available in very wide range.
• High Flexibility of Design.
• Availability in any type of material like CI, SS-316,SS-304,Bronze , Alloy-20 Etc.
• Balanced Shaft & Rotor with excellent grade stamping & wire so highly efficient motor
• Totally Noiseless Operation.
• Available in any length and for any Liquid.
• Extruded powder coated motor body (up to 1 hp)
• No shaft seal (100% Maintenance free)
• Semi Open Impellers (Ensure free passage of solids and chips)
• Large stock, Earliest Delivery.
TYPE OF COOLANT PUMPS
• Standard Coolant pumps.
• Coolant pumps with DC motor.
• Coolant pumps with flame proof motor.
• Coolant pumps with “C E” and “UL” Mark Motor.
• Custom built coolant pumps for different lengths.
• Very high discharged pump.
• Very high head pump / High pressure pump.
• Pumps in special material like stainless steel, bronze, PP, alloy – 20 etc.
• Multistage Coolant pumps.
• Coolant pump without stem.
• Coolant pump for oil (gear type).
• Submersible Coolant pumps.
COOLANT PUMPS RANGE
• Max discharge up to 1000 LPM.
• Max pressure up to 21 bar.
• Max length up to 1500 mm.
• Max HP up to 20 HP .
• Max outlet size up to 4” .
• Max temp up to 240º C .
• Max Size of chips up to 15 mm.
• Material or construction – CI / SS Alloy 20 / PP /bronze etc.
OIL COOLANT PUMP (CGP SERIES)
|PERFORMANCE CHART OF CGP SERIES|
|MODEL||SUC X DEL MM||CAPACITY||Pressure in Kg/cm2|
|LPM||M3/HR||Motor required in HP ( SPPED 1440 RPM )|
|CGP – 10||10 X 10||10||0.6||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.50||0.50||0.50||0.50||0.75||0.75|
|CGP – 15||15 X 15||20||1.2||0.50||0.50||0.5||0.50||0.75||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.00||1.00|
|CGP – 20||20 X 20||30||1.8||0.50||0.50||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.00||1.00||1.0||1.50||1.50|
|CGP – 25||25 X 25||50||3||0.50||0.75||0.75||1.00||1.00||1.50||1.50||1.5||2.00||2.00|
|CGP – 40||40 X 40||110||6.6||1.50||2.00||3||3.00||3.00||3.00||5.00||5.0||5.00||5.00|
|CGP – 50||50 X 50||225||13.5||3.00||3.00||5||5.00||5.00||5.00||7.50||7.50||7.50||12.50|
|CGP – 65||65 X 65||350||21||5.00||7.50||7.5||10.00||10.00||10.00||12.50||12.50||15.00||15.00|
|CGP – 80||80 X 80||500||30||7.50||10.00||10||12.50||12.5||15.00||15.00||17.50||20.00||20.00|