1.81 DIAPHRAGM PUMP HAND OIPERATED
DIAPHRAGM HAND PUMP
Diaphragm Hand Pumps. One of the most popular applications of a diaphragm hand pump is as barrel pump, for emptying drums, barrels and carboys. It can handle all types of liquids, such as clear liquids, liquids containing solids, latexes (shear sensitive liquids/ thyrotrophic liquids), slurries, corrosive liquids. It is ideal for handling of inflammable liquids, such as solvents, as its operation is without friction, and hence is suitable for flame-proof plant conditions. It is self-priming and requires no special mounting. Just dip suction tube in the barrel and apply handle. It can suck out last drops of liquid from drum. 1″ or 1.5″ pump is recommended for this duty. It is a low cost substitute for motorized barrel pumps such as Lutz, Graco, etc. It can empty a 55 gallon (200 ltr) drum in 8 minutes (1″ pump) or 4 minutes (1.5″ pump). Depending on the application, these pumps area available in different materials of construction (MOC).
High Head and High Capacity Hand Pump Suitable for
• Drum and Tanker Loading / Unloading
• High-Head and In Plant Transfer
• Trash / Irrigation / Diesel / Acid / Mud / Pump
• Underground tank Emptying
• Sump Emptying
• Abrasive Liquid Transfer
• Cement Grouting
• Spillage Clean-Up
• Effluent Handling
• Direct Transfer to Height / Long Horizontal Distance
• Petroleum Product Handling
• Remote Location
• Emergency Stand by Duty
• Pump for sensitive liquids , Bio-Gas Plants , Essential Oils , Food , Milk Products
• Pump for abrasive liquids, machine coolants, etc.
• CAPACITY:- 40 LPM,
• HEAD: – 15 Feet (4.5 meters)
• Total Differential Head:-30 Feet (3 m)
• SUCTION LIFT: – 15 Feet (4.5 Meters)
SUCTION SIZE:- 40 mm (1 ½” ) ID hose / 50 mm (2” ) ID hose
DELIVERY SIZE: – 40 mm (1 ½”) ID hose / 50 mm (2” ) ID hose
25 mm (1”) ID hose for pumping to height / long distances
|SIZE (HOSE ID) IN INCHES||CAPACITY IN LPM||SUCTION LIFT IN FEET||DELIVERY HEAD IN FEET||Wt (with box) in kg|
Typical Applications of Different Size
|1”||Drum unloading, High head transfer, Re-packing, small capacity applications, diesel & petroleum product handling.For Diesel * Diff oils, LDO, FO, Kerosene our model in size 1” in CAST IRON with Nitrile Rubber parts is suitable.For Solvents our model in size 1” in CI/SS with EPDM/VITON Rubber parts is suitable.For Acid & Alkalis our model in size 1” PP with Neoprene Rubber parts is suitable.|
|1.5”||Tanker unloading, Low Head transfer , High Capacity Transfer|
|2”||Very High capacity transfer at Free discharge (no head) , Effluent handling ,Mud water, Construction sites, Manhole cleaning , Agriculture etc.|
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Body and Parts: – Cast Iron
Delivery and Flap Valves: – Neoprene / EPDM / Viton Rubbers / Nitrile / Silicone
For Conc Sulfuric Acid (H2 So4) special model in Alloy-20 body with Viton diaphragm and flap valves is offered.
SELECTION OF MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION OF BODY & WETTED PARTS
|CAST IRON (CI)||Water, Petroleum products, Oil, Solvents, Non Corrosive Liquids Mud Water.|
|POLY PROPYLENE (PP)||Acids , Alkalis , Corrosive Liquids and Slurries|
|SS-316 (SS)||FOOD Products , Milk & its products , Pharma grade use Solvents|
Only In case of where Viton rubber is required, Extra Cost is there.
For all Other Rubbers, price is Inclusive.
|Nitrile (N)||Petroleum Products , Mild Solvents|
|Neoprene (Chloroprene) (C)||Water, Some Acids, Abrasive Liquids, Mud Water.|
|EPDM (E)||Alkalis , Hypochlorite , Kerosene , Acetates , MEK , Oxidizing Chemicals|
|Silicone (S)||Food Products , Hot Edible Oils , Milk Products|
|Viton (V)||Strong Solvents & Chemicals|
|Please Note that all small / Medium / Occasional / Non-Continuous transfer duties our DHPs offer a simple, Low-cost , Maintenance-free , Multi-Purpose and Portable Solution.|
• Long Lever And Easy Operation
• Low Cost and Zero Leakage
• Handles all type of liquids ,namely , clear liquids , slurries , viscous liquids , sludge , liquids , containing large solids , latex , oils etc.
• Simple design , no Maintenance
• Cast Iron Body and Diaphragm and flap valves in Neoprene / EPDM / Viton , selection based on chemical to be handled
• Trolley mounted , portable
• Supplied in ready-to use form
• Simple solution to all liquid handling problems
• No skills required , No supervision necessary
• Can empty itself, so it can be used for different liquids without mix up
With Enquiry, Please mention names of liquid to be handled for Recommending, Appropriate materials of Construction of body and diaphragm and for final price offer.