1.13 FLEXIBLE SHAFT DRIVEN PUMP
FLEXIBLE SHAFT DRIVEN PUMP
Flexible shaft pumps are mini centrifugal pumps of submerged type they are widely used for pumping and draining in construction building sites, tunnels, water reservoir, etc, also for wastewater discharging in industry, irrigation on farmland and so on, They are driven by Diesel Engines and Gasoline engines mini types can also use vibrator motor as their power, They have the features that convenient to operate, large flow quantity and high delivery lift.
Flexible Shaft Driven Pump should be widely used to handle Dirty water from shallow pit and also useful to Civil Contractors and Industries to handle water.
Supplied Pump Connected with Flexible Shaft of 5.5 Meters. Pump Design for Max.Head up to 16 Meters.
Max Discharge 1200 LPM.
Pump available with Motor or Engine. Suction Size 3” and Delivery Size 2.5”
PUMP INSTALLATION METHOD
1) First of all connect one end of Flexible shaft with Pump portion and another end of Flexible Shaft with Motor.
2) Connect flexible delivery hose with Pump portion.
3) After above proper connection insert pump portion into your sump / tank / shallow pit.
4) Give Single phase supply to Motor.
5) Switch ON your supply and pump will be start for operation.
PRECAUTION TO BE TAKEN
Pump should be handle diluted mud into water and can be handle solid particles up to 3 mm only.