1.34 HORIZONTAL SPILT CASING PUMP
HORIZONTAL AXIALLY SPILT CASING CENTRIFUGAL PUMP “HSC” SERIES
Single stage , Two Stage and Three Stage
Applications and Industries:-
1. Water supply
2. Building Services
3. Circulating Water Systems
4. Paper Mills
5. Water / Effluent Treatment
8. Sugar Mills
9. Ports and Docks
10. Vegetable Oil Mills
11. Air Conditioning
12. General Industry Requirements
13. Fire fighting
Options and Features:-
• Horizontal and vertical Execution and Centre Line Suspension
• Gland Pack / Mechanical Seals
• 3 stage HSC Pump with Head up to 170 mtrs and flow up to 350 m3/hr for Condensed Extraction.
• Bush Bearing arrangement
• Bearing Cooling arrangement
• High head pumps have Double Volute Casing
• Two stage pump-single entry closed type with Impellers Back to Back
• Capacities :- UP to 18,000 m3/hr
• Heads :- UP to 270 m
• Cast Iron / Bronze Combination
• CF-8M / CA6 NM Combination
• Ductile Steel and other special Metallurgles
SINGLE STAGE AND TWO STAGE CROSS SECTION DRAWINGS:-
TWO STAGE CROSS SECTION DRAWING
SINGLE STAGE CROSS SECTION DRAWING
LIST OF PARTS:-
(1) CASING :- Split along the shaft axis. Suction and delivery branches are cast integrally with the fixed hall casing, eliminating the need to break the branch Joints when servicing the pump.
(2) IMPELLERS :- Double entry suction type giving maximum suction performance and hydraulic balance, Impeller vanes are hand finished to template, dynamically balanced.
(3) WEAR RINGS :- Provision is made on the Impeller necks for fitting wear rings.
(4) SHAFT :- Manufactured in high grade material to suit all Imposed stresses. All bearing surfaces are ground to a fine finish. Keyways are provided for Impeller drive.
(5) SHAFT SLEEVE :- Renewable sleeves driven by an extension of the impeller key extend through the stuffing boxes to protect the shaft.
(6) STUFFING BOX :- Conventional packed glands using pre lubricated cotton packing. Mechanical seal as option can be provided. The gland is split and can easily be removed to provide full accessibility for packing removal A lantern ring is fitted to receive the pumped liquid at delivery pressure to lubricate packing and also to provide a seal to prevent the Ingress of air.
(7) FLANGES :- Drilled to BS standards. Other standards at option
(8) DIRECTION OF ROTATION :- Anti-clockwise from driving end as standard clockwise at special requests.
(9) BEARINGS:- The Bearing housings are carried in rigidly constructed brackets cast integrally with the pump casing and the housings are dowelled to provide positive location. The standard bearing arrangement comprises a roller bearing at the driving end of the pump , and a ball bearing at the non-drive end.
(10) ARRANGEMENT:- The standard range is of horizontal type. However, vertical arrangement is possible on specific cases.