1.73 Turbine AND Vortex flow meter
TURBINE FLOW METER
Please provide following data for proper quotation
• Name of liquid
• Temperature range
• Specific gravity of liquid
• Viscosity of liquid
• Max pressure of system
• Pipe line size
|Turbine Flow meter||Description|
|Type||A||Flow sensor pulse output three-wire system, +12V power supply|
|B||Local display , powered by 3.6V battery|
|C||Local display with 4~20mA ou pulse output,powered by24v.|
|D||Flow transmitter 4~20mA output,powered by 24V:|
|Nominal drift diameter||4||Normal flow range m3/hr||0.04~0.25||Extended flow range m3/hr||0.04~0.4|
|Explosion protection||Not marked, without explosion protection|
|B||Explosion protection type|
|Precision class||A||Precision : Class 0.5|
|B||Precision : Class 1.0|
Sensors with pipe diameter of DN4~DN40 are of thread connections with maximum operating pressure of 6.3 Mpa.
Sensors with pipe diameter of DN50~DN200 are of flange connections with maximum operating pressure of 2.5 Mpa.
Sensors with pipe diameter of DN4~DN10 are provided with front and rear straight pipe sections and filters.
Please specify whcn placing an order if flange connections are required for pipe diameter of DN15~DN40
Please specify when placing an order for high pressure type and special requirements.
VORTEX FLOW METER
A Columnar object is inserted into the fluid. Regular eddies occur alternately on both sides of the columnar object . This kind of eddy is called as Kaman vortex. The occurrence frequency is proportional to the flow velocity of liquid, so the vortex frequency is detected by piezoelectric sensor, and the flow rate of fluid may be calculated through the sensor.
• Temperature and pressure compensation transmitter receive temperature sensor signal and pressure sensor signal and displays the flow rate of fluid after temperature and pressure compensation , and then the temperature compensation and pressure compensation are realized.
• Explosion Proof : Exia II CT6
Exd II CT6
• Output : 4-20m A / pulse signal
• Display : LCD Instantaneous flow, accumulated flow of measured medium simultaneously.
• Communication :- HART ( on request only) , Profibus – DP FF/field bus
• No Moving Components, firm, durable and maintenance-free.
|ACCURACY||LIQUID||1.0% , 0.75%|
|GAS / STEAM||1.0%|
|Repeatability||< + 0.2%|
|Allowable Viscosity of measured medium||< 7.5 mPs|
|Flange connection DIN||DN15~DN600|
|Clamping connection DIN||DN15~DN300|
|Medium temperature||Standard Type||-55ºC~250ºC|
|High Temperature type||-55ºC~350ºC|
|Pressure range||Standard||< 100 bar|
|special||According to demands of users|
|Power Supply||14-28 V DC / battery power|
|Electrical Interface||M20 X 1.5/1/2 “ NPT|
|Remote communication||HART – ProtocolProfibus – DP Field busFF field bus|
|Ex-Proof||Exia||Exia II CT6|
|Exd||Exd II CT6|
|Protection||Standard Type||IP 67|
|Diving Type||IP 68|
|Power Consumption||<1 w|