• Outer Pipe Dia meter : Ø40 mm
• Outlet Size : 20 mm (3/4”)
• Power : 0.88 kw
• Speed : 10000 RPM,
• Voltage : 220v , 50 Hz
• MOC : Aluminium / PP / SS-316 / PTFE
• Shaft : MS / Alloy-20 / SS
Flame proof version Available on request.
GEAR/SCREW TYPE BARREL PUMP
To Transfer Highly Viscous Materials such as Petroleum Jelly, Adhesives, Creams, Pastes from Barrels & Liquid Glucose.
UP 60 TO 100 LTR/MIN
CI/SS DIAPHRAGM TYPE BARREL PUMP
• Made from Cast Iron / ss as per customer’s requirement.
• Work in any position Vertical / Horizontal Upside down
• Very Easy Installation
• Made from 4 parts only
• Liquid of any viscosity can be used
• Diaphragm is of PTFE Material
• Capacity : Per Rotation 150 ml
STAINLESS-STEEL PNEUMATIC OPERATED FORCE TYPE BARREL PUMP
• Stainless Steel Pneumatic Transfer Pump for Food syrups, Ketchup, Flammable Media,
• Chemicals, Paint, Liquid Media with Fillers, Fuel
• Flow rate - 70 liter per minute
• MOC - SS 316
• Inlet diameter - 40
• Outlet diameter - 25 mm
• Air Hose diameter - 8 mm
• Safety Valve Pressure - 0.03 Mpa
• Air Pressure - 0.1 Mpa
• Length of the Pump - 1.12 meter
• Length of the tube - 1 meter
• Head - 15 meter
• Weight - 6 kg
• Filter Gauge supplied as free accessories
Capable of pumping and discharging water, oil and bottom sludge.And also any explosive material can be sucked when the pump is properly grounded.
Air Pressure (Kg/cm2)
PNEUMATIC OPERATED BARREL PUMP (DRUM PUMP) (RECIPROCATING)
“MALHAR” Barrel pumps works in reciprocating action. Barrel pump is useful for safe and efficient handling of highly corrosive chemicals, solvents, acids, petroleum products diesel oil, and fuel oils, plating solution, toxic chemicals etc. It eliminates danger of spillage explosion hazards. Construction of MALHAR Pump is such that operating compressed air never gets in contact with pumped liquid. The pump can be directly inserted in to the barrel threading provide on the pump adapter. It sucks the liquid from the bottom and hence less chances of leftover material. It does not have any type of motor and hence virtually zero maintenance.
• MALHAR pump operates on compressed air of 4 to 6 kg/ cm2
• Adjustable flow rate.
• Easy to lubricate.
• Easy to maintain
• Light weight.
DIAPHRAGM HAND PUMP
One of the most popular applications of diaphragm hand pump is as barrel pump, for emptying drums, barrels and carboys. It can handle all types of liquids, such as clear liquids, liquids containing solids, latexes (shear sensitive liquids/ thyrotrophic liquids), slurries, corrosive liquids. It is ideal for handling of inflammable liquids, such as solvents, as its operation is without friction, and hence is suitable for flame-proof plant conditions. It is self-priming and requires no special mounting. Just dip suction tube in the barrel and apply handle. It can suck out the last drops of liquid from drum.
1" or 1.5" pump is recommended for this duty. It is a low cost substitute for motorized barrel pumps such as Lutz, Graco, etc. It can empty a 55 gallon (200 ltr) drum in 8 minutes (1" pump) or 4 minutes (1.5" pump). Depending on the application, these pumps are available in different materials of construction (MOC).