RUBBER LINED PUMP/CERAMIC COATED
• Construction :All wet parts coming in contact with liquid pumped are either lined on cast Iron or made appropriate corrosion resistance Non-Metalics.
• Drive :Pumps are mainly arranged from a coupling drive or V belt drive on request
• Impeller :Semi-Open type rubber lined Impeller handles maximum solid particles without load on pump's Efficiency
• Shaft :EN-9 OR SS 316
• Sleeve :Alloy-20 , Ceramic , FRP
• Ball Bearing :Inboard bearing is pressed on shaft (En-9 / SS 316) and is free to float axially in frame which carries radial load only. Outboard bearing is shouldered red and locked on shaft with locknut and washer and in bearing housing to carry radial and any unbalanced thrust load. All bearing fits are precision bored.
• Gland Packing :Pumps are fitted with gland packing compatible with the liquid to be handled.
PTFE LINED PUMPS
FLUORO-POLYMER LINED-PVDF/FEP/PFA LINED These pumps are designed for handling of most served industrials duties & available in variety of lining materials to suit different requirements involving highly aggressive media at elevated temperature.
The wet parts of the pumps are lined with following fluoro-polymers.
1) PVDF (Polyvinyldene fluoride)
2) FEP(Fluorinated ethylene propylene )
3) PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy)
These pump has excellent chemical as well as temperature resistance similar to PTFE & is cost effective alternative to expensive
metals & alloys like hast alloy, tantalum, nickel etc.