Vertical Centrifugal process pump can be used in any installation and especially where the saving of space is an important factor or where liquid is difficult to lift because of nature like temp , corrosiveness etc These pump are
designed for use where the liquid to be handled is of highly corrosive Nature or where non – adherence of product or zero metallic contamination is must
These pumps are equally ideal for continuous or intermittent service for handling Corrosive as well as ultra pure chemicals without fear of corrosion or contamination
High Temperature services :
Maximum working temperature is 110oC / 200oC.
Pump lengths available from 1' to 12' with flow rate up to 50M3/h
or 120 meter head. Higher capacities and head available on request and even multistage pump can be also made.
Available in conventional or tailor-made
configuration. Several models such as suction extension with float switch, duplex pumping station with float switch
(auto on/off device) are also available.
• These pumps are in extensive use in the fields of
• Pollution Control.
• Filtration .
• Transferring Corrosive Chemicals .
• Slurries .
• Bio gas plants.
• Waste water treatment plant.
• Phosphoric Acid Plant. H,PO,H2SIFs, H2SO4, HF And .Their Mixtures.
• Gas washing plant .
• Scrubbed liquids containing , F,Cl,SO2, Ammonia
• Water treatment plant .
• Any types of acidic water lifting .
• M.S Vertical pump are used for transfer of sulphuric acid 98 %. OLUM, CLOTO, NEPTHA