PORTABLE AND FIX TYPE ULTRA SONIC FLOW METER
The TUF - 2000H Handled Clamp-on Ultrasonic flow meter is of the most powerful flow meters available for liquid measurement Utilization of our proprietary Ultrasonic Transit-Time measurement and signal quality tracking technologies allow accurate flow measurement of the liquid flow rate from outside of a pipe.
The TUF - 2000H flow meters carefully designed so that it is very compact and easy to use. A user can use one hand to hold as well as operate the flow meter main unit. The user interface is self explanatory and very easy to follw. Besides, the unique clamp on fixture design makes he non-intrusive nature of the clamp on technique, there is no pressure drop no moving parts, no leaks and no contamination.
Range : DN 15 MM-DN 4500 MM
• The TUF-2000H Flow meter is ideal for flow surveys and closed pipe applications where non-invasive measurement of liquids is required. Benefited from our advanced digital signal processing technology, the handled flow meter works reliably in both clean and opaque liquid flow. Examples of applications include :
• Power plants (nuclear power plants, thermal & hydropower plants) heat energy boiler feed water.
• Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management.
• Metallurgy and mining application (e.g acid recovery)
• Marine operation and maintenance, pulp and paper.
• Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection.
• Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water etc.
• Sewage and drainage water with small particle quontity.
• Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc
• Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc, solvents, Beverage and food processes.
• HVAC hot and cool water, water / glycol solutions, water and waste treatment.
ORIFICE PLATE FLOW METER
Orifice plate is used for flow rate measuring in pipe systems. With orifice plate, pressure drop is created. Based on the magnitude of pressure drop, flow rate can be calculated. Orifice plate calculator can be used for both liquids and gases. Fluid is considered as in-compressible, so density (rho) and temperature (T) are constant through tube. Also,gas is considered as ideal.
Suitable for liquids, gases and steam applications in line sizes from Dn15 to Dn200 and at pressures up to 100 bar, it combines all the major components needed for an orifice plate installation in one assembly. This eliminates the need for users to design, source and install a separate manifold, transmitter and impulse piping, typically cutting the cost of installation and commissioning.