“HT” SERIES MANUAL HYDRAULIC TEST PUMP
Manual Hydro Test Pumps are portable pumps and can be easily handled by one man. The pump unit mounted on fabricated M.S. Pail, which stores liquid for testing, as well as provide self base for testing. In this type of pump, separate foundation is not required. Manual Hydro Test Pumps are available with CI / MS / GM / SS Body, MS Fabricated Pail having water filling capacity 9 , 12 or 22 liters , SS Piston , CI /MS Handle SS Check Valve, Brass Pressure Release Cock ,4” Dial Pressure Gauge and 1.5 meters pressure Hose with end connections.
“MHT” SERIES MOTORISED HYDRAULIC TEST PUMP
• Electric Motorised driven system
• Totally Enclosed drive Mechanism
• Heavy duty precision gear box
• Large Air Chamber
• Self Oiling system & quick action Relief valve
• Totally Dependable , Reliable and Efficient performance.
APPLICATIONS FOR HYDRAULIC TESTING
• Boilers , Pressure Vessels, C.I. Mains, Castings, Gas Cylinders
• Parts Subjected to Hydraulic Pressure Standard Accessories
• M.S. Fabricted Pail, Brass Foot Valve
• G.M / S.S Check Valve
• Brass Pressure Release Cock
• Pressure Hose With Attachments
• Pressure Gauge
• For Testing Up to 705 Kg/Cm2 (10,000 PS.I.).
AIR DRIVEN HYDROTEST PUMP
• Reliable, Easy to Maintain, compact and robust.
• No heat, flame or spark risk.
• Infinitely variable output pressure and flow capability.
• Air driven models do not require electrical connection, easy to apply automatic controls.
• Wide range of models and controls and options.
• Seals system designed for long working life, no airline lubricated required.
• Wide range of standard and customized liquid pump systems.