SELF PRIMING CUM CENTRIFUGAL MUD PUMPS
Public utilities :
• For pumping muddy water, sewage, polluted liquids, solid and in swimming pool.
• Dewatering Basements, Trenches, Construction sites.
• Onboard shift, as bilge, for desk wash & engine cooling
• Tiles & Marble factories, effluent plants.
Mobile Machinery :
• Cooling water for marine engines and shovels.
• Any application where priming is to be avoided.
• Transfer of clean or dirty neutral, acid or alkali liquids
containing sand, mud or solids in suspension; clean or dirty low viscosity petroleum product or solvents; milk of lime, caustic soda; washing, cooling, circulation; smoke scrubbing; emergency duty.
Civil engineering :
• Flood drainage; sewage pumping; fire fighting; recovery of dangerous liquids.
Naval duty :
• Loading and unloading; bilge pumping; washing, fire fighting, stripping, sanitary duty and circulation.
• pumping polluted, hot or corrosive waste water containing sand, mud or solids in suspension; dosing neutralizing liquids; pumping out settled sludge.
Construction industry :
• Dewatering excavation, canals or ponds; ground water dewatering with well point system or drains; water supply from wells or canals; hosing down concrete castings.
• Surface irrigation; liquid manure oxygenation; transfer and spraying liquid manure or fertilizers, distribution of liquid animal feed; transfer of must; washing
• Liquid containing sand mud or solids in suspension with PH from
5-13, smoke scrubbing, water emulsion for machine tools or grinders, cutting or quenching fluid circulation, cooling water circulation in steel mills or drawing mills, neutralizing liquid dosage, pumping out settled sludge, sump pumping liquid manure transfer and circulation.
• Water circulation in paint spray booths, stripping fuel tanks circulation
Recovery of dirty solvents
• Transfer of light petroleum product such as diesel fuel, paraffin, kerosene and petrol (gasoline)
• Liquid fertilizer transfer, circulation and spraying, brackish or sea water containing sand
• Brackish or sea water washing, cooling or fire fighting in ports, auxiliary duties on board
• Marine duty, brine, sea intake and circulation of sea water in swimming pools
• Pumping out acid waster, transfer, of dilute acids, fruit juice or fluid food products
• Recovery of spills from chemical plant, transfer or circulation of caustic or potash
• At Drilling Rigs