• As all pumps are made from rolled stainless steel, mechanical properties are far superior than cast material.
• Pore free, non-pitting and non-adhering smoother surface, so lesser friction losses, and lesser service corrosion.
• Super finished surface also ensures no ingress or emission of germs or impurities during pumping or idling which is a basic requirement of sterile / hygienic application.
• Pump can handle liquids having viscosities up to 1500 centipoises.
• Pumps are highly energy efficient and requires lesser NPSH to function without cavitation.
• The pumps can work under a vacuum of 720 mm of Hg, suitable for vacuum evaporators.
• Pumps are available with cosed/semi open impellers.
• The best elastomers are used in the pumps to provide optimum resistance for high temperatures and chemicals.
• Minimum working / rotating parts.
• Safe and quiet operation levels.
• Gentle product handling with lower maintenance and downtime cost.
• Dynamic combinations of seal faces as per customer's requirement (single seal / double seal, seal external cooling ).
• Suitable for standard motor or flange type or foot cum flange type motor or engine
• Monoblock or bare pumps or with trolley.
• Also with flame proof motors.
• Various types of connection like - tri'clove joints SMS, flanges or threaded nipple/coupling.
• Pumps with adjustable legs, available on request.
• Special bearing for hot water application available on request
• Size : 12 MM TO 100 MM
• Head : 03 Meters to 76 Meters
• Capacity : Up to 1890 Lpm
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
• SS 304/ SS 316/ SS 304 L / SS 316 L
• Seal silicon carbide Or as per customer's requirement.