VERTICAL BOREWELL SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
Creative engineers has been manufacturing & marketing “MALHAR” brand of vertical borewell submersible pumps suitable for bore size of 3” , 4” , 6” , 8” 10 “ , 12 “ and 14”
MALHAR submersible pumps are vertical , multi stage, centrifugal pumps with motor at the bottom & pump at the top.
• The water enters at the bottom of the pump and flows upwards through many stages.
• The stainless steel bronze impellers rotate inside the diffusers with inherent guide vanes. The diffusers direct water leaving each impeller towards suction opening of the next impeller, such a flow through each stage of impeller and diffuser combination adds pressure at each stage and finally water under high pressure is discharged through outlet at the top.
• Building services.
• Salt water Lake.
AGRICULTURE CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
Centrifugal pumps in coupled version widely used in agricultural and industrial applications where head is low and discharge is high.
• water transportation.
• Size : Up to 8"
• Flow : Up to 540
• Head : Up to 25 meters
DOMESTIC SELF PRIMING PUMP
Domestic Monoblock Pumps are replacing centrifugal pumps at a number of places because of some of the inherent advantages, such as.
• Uni-casing, so no air lock problem.
• Balanced and rigged construction.
• No centrifugal switch.
• Less operational and maintenance cost.
• Self priming no need of foot valve
• Up to 2 hp
• Max head-10 Bar, Max fow 100 Lpm